Thursday, January 3, 2008

Best and Worst of 2007

Cathy De La Cruz convinced me to do a best and worst of 2007 blog, so here goes, my personal best and worst.

The Best of 2007:
Best people:
For one long phone call in October where he listened to me cry for about three hours, and for being constant comic relief, the award goes to Michael Trigilio. Thanks Michael! The Complaint Project really prepared you well for consoling sobbing friends.

For listening to me while I figure out what the hell I'm doing, the award goes to my fellow Sagittarius Cathy De La Cruz. Thanks Cathy. We'll make it through this together.

For being generally REALLY cool, and for telling me the truth: Ramlah, Anita, Nick, Jim, Adriene, Adrian, Marie, Kevin, Brian and Kelly, Randall, Felipe, Deanna, and Steven. Thanks guys my year would have sucked without you! (And Zach and Donna.)

Cinema Lounge, folks deserve awards for making it a reality: Thanks Holly and Lynn.

Best Band of 2007: The Red Feathers, not only do they sound good, they are really nice guys. Nice, goes a long way in my book.

The Best and Worst of 2007:
This special Best&Worst award goes to the month of July! July was full of surprises! July shares this award with the Whistle Stop and my friend Whiskey which contributed significantly to achievements of July.

The Worst of 2007:

The Party Crashers! Machismo! Illness! And Jerks! Congratulations, you do what you do very well. May the forces of good always defeat your sorry assess.

San Diego was good to me in 2007. Thanks San Diego!

No comments: